Wednesday 15 November 2017

Creative Moments Challenge

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes and the optional twist of Thanksgiving 

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are





My first card uses the DS4Joy image - Talk About Fast Food


After colouring the image with Copic markers,  I cut it to fit a landscape Leafy Backdrops die. The sentiment is form a GKD set.

My second offering using Decosse Dynamites Pumpkin & Pilgrim Hat papers and Thanksgiving Sentiment.


I fussy cut 3 of the pilgrim hats from a scrap of the paper to create the embellishments. The sentiment is cut with Antique Labels One and mounted on a pierced oval die.


I will be back later today with another card

Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment