Wednesday 1 February 2017

New Open Challenge by Amazing Australian Artists 1st Feb

Happy Wednesday




Hi and welcome to the first Amazing Australian Artists
Challenge Event

I am working with 

My first card uses the image Flower Doll



I coloured the image with Copic markers and added the boarder using Gina K Designs - In Stitches, the sentiment is also from GKD - Birthday Greetings

My second card uses the image Bee Doll


For this card I also coloured her with Copic markers and used Glossy Accents on her hat and body. The embossing is done with Creative expressions A4 embossing folder - Honeycomb Haven. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs - Heartily Yours, after cutting with my paper trimmer I used Lawn Fawn's Stitches Boarders along the edges.

Last but by no means least my final card uses the image Butterfly Doll


For this card I coloured with my Copic's and framed the image with Spellbinders - Fairmount Labels & Fairmount Decorative Elements. The sentiment is also from GKD - Heartily Yours. I also used Creative Expressions A4 embossing folder - Leafy Montage





Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment