Tuesday 29 November 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Happy Tuesday

This week over at the Outlawz Greetings challenge the theme is Anything Goes. We have 2 lovely sponsors this week 



My first card uses images from the Melonheadz Bundle - Ugly Christmas Sweater

Outside

I used a 7x7 card base and cut a piece of red card stock to the same size, I then used Tonic Baby Rudolf to cut the aperture in the card. After embossing with Crafters Companion Cable Knit embossing folder,  I added the green strip and created the neck piece with Spellbinders Classic circles, these were then embossed with Cuttlebug Distressed stripes embossing folder. I stuck everything down to a thin sheet of yellow card and assembled Baby Rudolf by cutting him out several times in different colours.

 Inside



I created a pop-up card using Lawn Fawn's Every Day Pop-ups, added Spellbinders Stylised Trees to the upper part of the card and First Edition Baubles cut out of silver and gold glitter card.

I used a chevron background stamp and distress ink to colour the jumper, then adding Stickles to the chevrons for some more dimension.


My second card uses the Robyn's Fetish image Cabin in the Woods


I printed the image on watercolour paper and used my Gansai Tambi watercolours to colour the image. I created the scene with Lawn Fawn's Forest Boarders and Grassy Hillside Boarders.  I then created the frame with Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics and decorated it with Lawn Fawn's Jump for Joy. The sentiment is also by Lawn Fawn and is Celebration Scripty Sayings.




Thanks for dropping by


1 comment: