Wednesday 9 November 2016

Creative Moments Challenge

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes and the optional twist is Thank You/Give Thanks.

We have some wonderful sponsors for this challenge, including



RSD Etsy (Creepy)
RSD Zibbet (Cute)

My first card uses an image from the Angie's set - Women's Accessories 


I used Copics to colour the bag, fussy cut it and mounted it on Spellbinders Labels One large and small. The detail on the die cuts are stamped with Gina K Designs Lovely Labels 1 and the details around the edge are stamped with another GKD stamp set Bring the Bling. The sentiment is from my stash.

My second card uses an image from the Thanksgiving Bundle


Nice and simple this one, just printed and coloured with Copics


Last but by no means least is a card made with a RSD image Cat Glasses


Again coloured with Copics. I then created a frame using Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles. The sentiment is from my stash and is mat and layered using Lawn Fawn Every Day Sentiment Banners.
The flowers and leaves are made with EK Success & MS punches.





Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment