Monday 24 October 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge & FREEBIE ALERT

Happy Monday

This week over at The Outlawz Greetings Challenge, the theme is Animal Antics.
We have 2 wonderful sponsors this week



 

Who also is offering a Freebie, so pop over to the challenge and find the link on the post to grab your cute freebie 

My first card uses the Crafty Sentiments image - Couples 


I used a Creative Expressions embossing folder called Swirling Hearts for the background, and Spellbinders Grand Circles & Grand Scalloped Circles to mat and layer the image. The sentiment is from an old SU stamp set called Fun Fast Notes.

My second card uses the Decosse Dynamite pack - 12 Days of Christmas


I isolated the sweet bear on my computer and enlarged him, I then cut him out with my Scan N Cut.
The pretty DP is also from the same set, and the sentiment is by Class Act Ink.




Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment