Wednesday 12 October 2016

Creative Moments Challenge 104

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes, and the optional twist is Add a Pumpkin or more to your creation.

We have 3 wonderful sponsors this time 




My first card uses the Bugaboo image Best Witches 

I used a blue mix pigment ink pad and the direct to paper method to cover the background, I then added Papermania Holographic embossing powder and heat set. The image is coloured with Copics and I added some Glossy Accents to the stars, this has all been mat & layered using Spellbinders Grand Circles, the pumpkin and tomb stones are also by Spellbinders. The cat and mouse are from my stash.


My second card uses the Crafty Sentiments image - Mia

The scene is created with Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy stamp set & matching dies, all coloured with Copics and the pumpkin is Spellbinders Pumpkin Accents, I also used Curved Boarders 2 to create the hill. The tree is Memory Box Tall Birch and the Clouds are also Memory Box Marshmallow Clouds. The grass is Poppy Stamps Grassland Boarder. The sentiment is Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings


Last but by no means least is a card using My Stitch Back in Twine - Baby Pumpkin

This adorable image is also coloured with Copics. The background is created with Distress inks and a Carta Bella Stencil called Autumn Leaves. Again I have used Lawn Fawn Scripty Sayings as well as Spellbinder Little Leaf Set, sponged with Distress inks and heat embossed with Papermania Clear embossing powder.




Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment