Sunday 2 October 2016

613 Avenue Create Challenge 190

Happy Sunday

This month over at 613 Avenue Create  the theme is as always anything Goes and the optional twist is use green & gold. We have some wonderful sponsors this month and I am working with




My first card uses the image from Bugaboo called Buckle-up Frame


The image comes with a black & white as well as a pre-coloured version, I used the pre-coloured version for my card. The pattern paper is from an 8x8" stack by First Edition called Desert Blooms. I used my perfect layers tool to mount the frame.


My second card uses the Odd Ball Art image - Artist, Poet, Journalist Extraordinaire 


The background is created with one of my current favourite stamp sets by Crafters Companion called Urban Graffiti, I used various pigment inks to stamp the images and heat embossed each one with clear embossing powder, I then used the Crafters Companion 8x8" embossing folder called Rain. The image is coloured with Copic markers and cut and mounted using Spellbinders Card Creator Curved Matting Basics A&B. The Sentiment is from a Lala Land set called Luka with Crayons. 







Thank you for stopping by


2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex - I love what you have done with that "Urban Graffiti" by clear embossing those wonderful colors! I bet it is even more impressive in real life with each appearing 'wet' and glossy! Your blending on her clothing is really well done by the way!!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete