Tuesday 16 August 2016

The Day has Finally Arrived and Comes with A Discount Code

Happy Tuesday

The new release at My stitch Back in Twine is finally here, and if you have not guessed it already it is all about OZ

You can view all the new images HERE

I also have a lovely discount code for you to use on all the images in the My Stitch Back in Twine store
use this code at check out with any $5 or more purchase and get 25% off "
CELEBRATION25 


I loved this film as a child and recently re-visited it on DVD, and I must say it was as wonderful today as it was all those years ago, they just don't make them like that anymore!

I used the image of the Scarecrow in this card


The DP is from my stash, and the background is Pretty Patterns by Gina K Designs. The sentiment is from my stash and the corn is a Spellbinders die - Cattails, the little heart is an EK Success Punch.

My next card uses the images of Dorothy, Toto & of course The Yellow Brick Road


The paw prints are form a set by Our Daily Bread and the flower is Shasta Daisy by Cheery Lynn, the idea for the smilie was from a card by the lovely Olga Moore, and when I saw it I just knew I would have to borrow that idea! Thank you Olga. The sentiment and DP is again from my stash.




Thank you for dropping by





No comments:

Post a Comment