Wednesday 3 August 2016

Creative Moments Challenge 99 and a DT Call

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments, the theme is as always Anything Goes, and the optional twist is circles

Also we have a Design Team call so if you would like to become a member of our little family, please pop over to the challenge post HERE

Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are 




My first card uses the Decosse Dynamite set - Touch of Class
This was in fact the card I made for my my Husband for our Wedding Anniversary last Sunday


I added  Spellbinders World View and the word "Happy" is cut from Fun Foam using the Seasonal Sentiments set by X-Cut 

My second card uses DS4Joy image Flower Circle 


The sentiment is from my stash and the DP is by Trimcraft from a stack called Paper Flowers. I have also used Spellbinders Classic circles large & Classic Scalloped Circles large. Unusually for me I used pencils to colour this image.

My final creation today is a tag using the SLS Lines image - Little Man with Mullet 


I have used a Tim Holtz Stencil for the background, and several Gina K Design's stamps to create the graffiti. I used my Brother Scan N Cut to fussy cut the image.






Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment