Friday 15 July 2016

Crafters Cafe Challenge 153

Happy Friday

This time over at The Crafters Cafe the theme is CAS - Keep it clean and simple, now for those of you who know me, you will know this is a concept I just can not cope with. Don't get me wrong I look at other designers work and their CAS creations are usually stunning, but for me it just goes against the grain! So my card this time is as CAS as I possibly could make it, but I think many would say it is not CAS at all.

We have 2 lovely sponsors for this challenge, and I am using an image from

The image is called Lilly Leggy Teen


I have used Spellbinders Labels 52, and Little Leaf Set. I also used Crafters Companion Pretty Petals. The sentiment is from Amazing Sentiments by Creative Expressions





Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment