Wednesday 22 June 2016

Creative Moments Challenge 96

Happy Wednesday

This time over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes & the optional twist is Summer

We have several lovely sponsors and I am using images from






My first card uses the images from Kitty Bee


I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder from the Freshly Picked set and also Spellbinders Acanthus Leaf Tags for the Gina K Sentiment. The Flowers & Foliage are all MS punches.

My second & third Cards are images both from Melonheadz





Both have been cut out with the Brother Scan N Cut 

My final card today is using the SLS Lines image 


I have used Spellbinders Classic Elegant Label & Crafters Companion 8x8 Sunbeam embossing folder 






Thanks for dropping by


1 comment:

  1. Love all your cards Alex. Great inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete