Monday 30 May 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Happy Monday

This week I am hosting the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge, and I must say the DT have surpassed themselves with some beautiful creations using our wonderful sponsors images. Our fab sponsors this week are


My first card uses the Crafty sentiments image Relaxing


I am back to my Spellbinders using:
Labels 52
Decorative Labels 52
Sentiments 2
5X7 Card Creator Matting Basics B


My second card uses the Cre8tive Hands image Boy with Hat 4


I used X-Cut Kitchen utensil dies and after randomly sticking them down to a square of white card stock, I embossed it with Spellbinders A4 Dainty Dots. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread and is cut and layered using Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags 3.




Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment