Wednesday 25 May 2016

Creative Moments Challenge 94

Happy Wednesday
This time over at Creative Moments, the theme is as always Anything Goes, and the optional twist is "Add some Music to your Creation"

We have several wonderful sponsors, and also a special prize, bit more about that in a moment.

I have made 2 cards using images from 



My first card uses the Dr Digi Image - Davey Dunderton and also a sentiment from Funny Sentiments 2


The DP is a handmade paper that an artist friend of mine gave me 
I have also used
Spellbinders:
5X7 Matting Basics A & B
A2 Curved Matting Basics
Marianne Designs Treble Clef
Memory Box Virtuoso Music

My second card uses the My Stitch image Fairy Tag 1

Now for that special prize news!
Anyone using a My Stitch Back in Twine image will be placed in a draw to win a Spellbinders Die, so pop over to the Challenge and check it out


I have used a Crafters Companion 8X8 Embossing Folder - Seasonal Music
Spellbinders:
Savoy Decorative Accents
Labels 52 Decorative Accents (those cute corner embellishments)

I have also fussy cut the images on both cards with my Brother Scan N Cut





Thank you for stopping by


1 comment:

  1. Love both your cards.Wow that purple cardstock is very vibrant.
    Hugs, Angie (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete