Monday 25 April 2016

Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Happy Monday

This week as always at the end of the month, the theme over at The Outlawz Greetings Challenge is 
Anything Goes

One of our lovely sponsors this week is 


My card uses the image - Playmate Pablo


I used several embossing folders for this card, firstly the white background is embossed with Creative Expressions 8x8 Textures - Linen, I have then used Spellbinders Steel Rule Die - Hexi & Friends to cut out the shapes and I also embossed them with an A2 Cuttlebug folder - Seeing Spots. 
I coloured the image with Copics and fussy cut it out, this is mounted on to a Spellbinders Standard Circles that has been embossed with a Cuttlebug A2 folder - Spots and Dots, I then used a brayer and some Versa Mark ink to the raised areas and heat embossed with a pearl embossing powder, this close-up shows it better


I finally mounted that on to a Spellbinders Pinking Circles.
The sentiment is from Trimcraft - Curiosity Corner Sentiments.





Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment