Sunday 3 April 2016

Crazy Days, lots of News and 613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

The last couple of weeks have been crazy here, firstly I up dated my laptop and the update caused me to have no computer for a little over 4 days, now my laptop according to the first guy at Apple I spoke to is "vintage", and this was the problem, the second lady said I needed to take it to a store to be fixed, hang on a moment,  it was all working fine till your update, so why should I have to pay out to fix it? Eventually got to a lovely guy called John and explained I had done some research using my iPad and the problem was a bug in their update not my fault, so here is the warning, if you update to the new operating system please uncheck the box that says install fire vault, this is an encryption algorithm, that will encrypt every file on your computer, this is where the bug is, and you will have to wipe your computer completely to fix it. This does not only affect vintage machines like mine but also brand new ones, so unless you are a spy or government official with sensitive information on your computer, you do not need this anyway. Ok rant over.

Secondly the good news is we have a new member of our family, as you probably know, my gorgeous Tibetan Spaniel Gandalf, passed away, myself and my DH have found the house very lonely without a dog, so we drove on a 400 mile round trip last Tuesday to pick up Harvey

He is a descendant of my lovely Gandalf and full of mischief and mayhem, and he already has us totally wrapped around his little paws.

The last thing was no internet for 3 days, but the engineer came late yesterday, and I am now back in cyber space. 

Today I will be at Chatham in the Range Store demonstrating, so if you are near, please pop in and say hello.

Now back to normal service!

This week at 613 Avenue Create, the theme is "A Whiter Shade of Pale" (use neutral colours)

One of our lovely sponsors is 

My card uses the image Vegan Chilly Bowl


I kept this one simple as the image is the star of the show, I used Spellbinders Classic Circles and Pumpkin Circles along with a Cuttlebug polkadot embossing folder.







Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment