Sunday 7 February 2016

613 Avenue Create

Happy Sunday

This week I am playing the Anything Goes part of the challenge, but for those of you who like the option of a twist, it is "Create a Single Layer Card"

One of our lovely sponsors this week is 

I am using the sentiment - Nothing Special
This is also my DH's Valentines card (good job he does not read my blog)


I have used:
Creative Expressions embossing folder - Cascading Hearts
EK Success small heart punch
Spellbinders - Swirl Bliss & Swirl Bliss Pocket, Pierced Circles &
Classic Scalloped Hearts.

I also have a shot of the inside for you

The sentiment is Gina K Designs - Heartily Yours & Heartily Yours addition, both sadly retired now.
I have also used Spellbinders -  Swirl Bliss, Classic Rectangles Small & Deckled Rectangles Large.




Thanks for dropping by




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Valentine's Day card and I know your husband will love it! You made me smile with your comment about not worrying that he'll see it, mine never looks at my blog either.

    ReplyDelete