Thursday 7 January 2016

Creative Moments New Beginnings

Happy Thursday

At the start of each new year I promise myself I will be more organised, well I failed again!
Yesterday was supposed to be for this post, but a friend in need and a little retail therapy in my favourite craft shop won the day.  So my apologies for being a day late with this post.

This fortnight over at Creative Moments the theme is as always Anything Goes, the optional twist is New Beginnings.

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is 

My card uses the image - Special Delivery


The DP is from Trimcraft - It's A Boy & It's a Girl 6x6 paper stacks.
The image is coloured with Copic markers and cut out with SB Labels 46 Decorative elements, the sentiment is cut out with Labels 46. The little flowers and leaves are made with MS punches.





Thank you for stopping by 


No comments:

Post a Comment