Sunday 15 November 2015

CAS Card at the Crafters Cafe

Happy Sunday (again)

This week at The Crafters Cafe , we have 2 lovely sponsors, and I have 2 creations for you. The theme is CAS and inspired by food and/or drink. Now any of you who drop by often will know that CAS is probably my worst nightmare, as I just can not seem to grasp the concept! Well I did my best, but think you could argue that my cards are not quiet CAS.



My first card uses the image Rolling by from Art by Miran


The image is coloured with Copic markers and I used SB A2 Curved Matting Basics A & B to create the card base and layers. The flower is SB Pretty Petals D and the leaf is from SB Romantic Blooms 1

My second card uses the image Stella Nurse - Hospital Food, from Bugaboo


Again this image is coloured with Copic markers and Both the image and sentiment is cut out with SB A2 Modern Stationary. I used a little Distress ink in Tumbled Glass around the edges.  The background is embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder.





Thank you for stopping by 


No comments:

Post a Comment