Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Fun Saturday and Some Challenge Cards

Happy Tuesday

For all of you who had an extra day off this week with the August Bank Holiday, I do hope you had better weather than we did here on the East coast, don't get me wrong, here in lovely Kent the sun shone down on us on Saturday and I had the pleasure of visiting the Artistic Stamper for their open day, but Sunday was not so great and Monday was a complete wash out, as the rain never seemed to stop all day!


I am with the lovely Christine Emberson, one of the Spellbinder ambassadors and we made a sweet little post it note holder ( I am the one in the middle with my back to you!) I think the lovely Jenny who along with her Husband own and run the Artistic Stamper, took this photo.

Here is my "make n take project"


So although the rain came down on Monday, it was as always time for an Outlawz Greetings Card Challenge, and as it was the last one of the month it is Anything Goes

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge is 

My card uses a pre coloured image from If the Hat Fits


I have used SB - Imperial Squares and labels 4 

Today is the new format for The Crafters Cafe  as we are going bi monthly, so from now on your challenges will be brought to you on the 1st & 15th of every month. The theme is "For a Child"

We have two lovely sponsors for this challenge 



My card uses the image All Dressed Up for Mummy


I used a 7" square card base, with the Elizabeth Craft Die - Lots os Pops to form the pop up card.
I also added SB Pumpkins, Pumpkin Accents and Jack 'O' lanterns. The papers are from my digital stash, and the sentiment is by Funny Bones.

I have also added Folkestone to my Trimcraft demo list, I will give you the dates as soon as I have them




Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment